Tutorial How to Hide Disk Partition, Anti-Hack way

This is the simple step how to Hide Extended Disk Partition.

This is my screenshot on My Computer that my extended partion is here
i try to hide the partion (F:)Picture


Now Let`s Proceed. We are using DISKPART Command.

1.Press Start and press Run 
2.Type "diskpart" then press ok
3.Now type the list volume and find the drive that you want to Hide ( I will Hide the Drive F: )
4.Type select volume 6(my drive f: is letter 6) 
5.Type remove letter f and hit enter



6.And my drive F is already Hiding now


How to Back your Drive Again?

Just Follow the procedure 1-4, instead  "remove letter f" just type "assign letter f"
Share This :

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Arnold Merch | Facebook Page | Strings and Harmony
Copyright © 2012. Your Stations - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger